Friday, September 15, 2006

WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING...

Sometimes,I sleep really, really hard. Like, I won't even wake up if you shake me. Or, say, if the house burns down. It makes me no difference, don't pay me and my charred remains no mind.

Young Beeker may be taking advantage of that fact. The other morning, I woke up with a scratch on my cheek and a wet leg.

I'm guessing he tried to rouse me with a gentle, batting motion, then busted out the claws. When that didn't work, he whizzed on my leg.

I think I need a rubber sheet.

The End.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

My cat just purposely barfs somewhere I'm bound to put a) my face b) my foot c) my hand. It's not pleasant.

7:55 PM  
Blogger Pisser said...

Catigula, like the name...

Mel, perhaps they think of it as a gift? A slimy, wet, disgusting, smelly gift...?

5:24 PM  
Blogger Avatar said...

Well, better that than he fornicate and defile your nostril.

11:37 AM  
Blogger Pisser said...

Still, I miss my Zippy :(

7:13 PM  
Blogger Avatar said...

Aaaawww...!

Sorry I brought it up.

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home