Wednesday, September 27, 2006

KIT 'N CONFETTI

If any door, drawer, or cupboard is left even slightly ajar (which they all are - thanks, earthquake damage!), Beeker sticks his inquisitive little paw in there and proceeds to pull out everything within his pesky little reach.

Yesterday, for instance, while I was at work, he discovered some confetti deep within the crotch of my antique rolltop desk and enjoyed strewing it gaily about the living room. So now there are little shiny, multicolored suns, moons, stars, whoopity-doos (whatever you call those curly streamer things) and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!-shaped pieces all over tarnation. I even woke up with an electric blue HAPPY BIRTHDAY! stuck to my butt.

It is not my birthday.

Sometimes, I think Bee is my own personal little ray of sunshine sent down from Heaven* to pee in my shoe.

*possibly as punishment for peeing in God's robes or something, and then attempting to cover Him with the floor (clouds).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home